MMTM Film Festival
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Making Movies That Matter
3rd Annual Short Film Festival &
City of Los Angeles Council District 12 (CD12)
Awards will be made in the following categories by age group:
- Outstanding Documentary
- Outstanding Fictional Short
- Outstanding Public Service Announcement
- Outstanding Animated Short
Films that are world premiering at the Festival are eligible for the Festival’s multiple competitive categories. Winners will be chosen by a special jury.
- Film submissions may be no longer than 3 minutes in length.
- Films must be shot on a mobile device (iPhone or iPad) and may be edited using any software.
- Entries must be made by youth who are current residents of the San Fernando Valley.
- Films must be submitted as MP4 files
- A one sentence synopsis/logline of the film must be included.
- Films must be created between February - May 2018 to be considered.
- Filmmakers must be youth of elementary, middle school, high school or college age.
Winners will be announced at the Valley Performing Arts Center on Wednesday, May 30th! For more event information, please visit: cd12movies.com